Aotearower's Blog - Speaking Up for Small Voices

Lifestyle
Politics
Social Comment
powered by

My Blog

Ministry of Royal Therapies

I doubt that anyone in New Zealand during the tour of Kate,William and George could ignore the huge uplift in spirits at the presence of Royalty on our shores. Thousands of people from North Cape to Stewart Island have taken precious time out of their lives and travelled considerable distances just to get a glimpse of this family.
Our media have delivered repeated shots of smiling, waving, hand shaking and even tears from an adoring public. Behaviour that a generally reserved populace saves for the return of its favourite sporting heroes.
The feel good factor very much alive and well!
I suspect that crime and medical demands have dropped significantly as our collective thoughts have focussed on our commonalities rather than our differences - the realisation that we are far more bonded and united than we would otherwise give credit.
The Royal Family don't have any particular skills to admire and our lives wont have changed when they depart, but they should be a reminder to all of us that we can feel differently about our perspectives if we so choose.
Perhaps there is a legitimate case to have our own Ministry of Royal Therapies whose sole purpose is to make people feel great.
For the Republicans the presence of a President would suffice, but I suspect we are happy to retain the status quo.

15 Comments to Ministry of Royal Therapies:

Comments RSS
profile on Saturday, 6 December 2014 7:05 p.m.
With consider for the operate area, it may have a very particular length Each of united states is different and contains different requires, which means that you cannot find any very clear principles that have already advised one of the set up within the kitchen
Reply to comment

best federal resume writing service on Thursday, 20 December 2018 6:26 p.m.
I really know the feeling that you have mentioned in your blog. I was also there when the royal family was touring in New Zeland. I did not really expect to be so amazed by them, but I cannot help but say that they were simply spectacular. You can really see the aura of prestige within them. I was really star struck at the time, that I never even had the time to take some picture. It was really something that I can never forget.

Buy Blade Runner 2 on Saturday, 12 May 2018 10:57 p.m.
This is the sort of manual that should be given and not the arbitrary deception that is at alternate sites. Welcome your sharing thisbest doc.The author clearly describe each and every part of the article with good language and information.
Reply to comment

uk-dissertation.com review on Wednesday, 15 August 2018 10:35 p.m.
I also hear this news but not in deep, I read your article and once again read this news. The Royal families also lived in our world. The style of living and doing things is high level. I also appreciate your talk that they don't have any particular skills. Anyhow, we focus the real problem and solving this.
Reply to comment

uk bestessays review on Wednesday, 14 November 2018 4:55 p.m.
Tell me more about this ministry. I am so excited to learn some more details!
Reply to comment

d on Monday, 17 December 2018 10:09 p.m.
d
Reply to comment

Best Eye Clinic near Me on Thursday, 7 March 2019 8:57 p.m.
I simply want to tell you that I am new to weblog and definitely liked this blog site. Very likely I’m going to bookmark your blog .
Reply to comment

Stem Cell Therapy on Wednesday, 17 April 2019 8:24 p.m.
we offer you non surgical treatments of arthritic or injured joints,Shoulder Pain & Tendinitis to get your health back by the help of autologous stem cells
Reply to comment

Pelvic Pain Frankfort on Wednesday, 17 April 2019 8:46 p.m.
What a fantastic publish! Other than the seriously helpful ideas, it really is just really ! Thanks a great deal in your strategies!!
Reply to comment

3d mink eyelashes wholesale on Monday, 6 May 2019 4:05 p.m.
where to buy fake eyelashes singapore
Reply to comment

mink individual lashes on Monday, 6 May 2019 4:06 p.m.
where to buy fake eyelashes in toronto
Reply to comment

mink eyelashes wholesale on Monday, 6 May 2019 4:06 p.m.
where to buy fake eyelashes near me
Reply to comment

Black iPhone 7 Plus Case on Monday, 6 May 2019 4:07 p.m.
I always emailed this webpage post page to all my associates, as if like to read it next my contacts will too.
Reply to comment

faux mink eyelashes on Monday, 6 May 2019 4:07 p.m.
where to buy fake eyelashes sydney
Reply to comment

net worth on Friday, 17 May 2019 9:51 p.m.
I’m Really Impressed With Your Article, Such Great & Usefull Knowledge You Mentioned Here